Da: Bryant Petitt=0D
Data: 01/25/06 17:36:17=0D
A: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Oggetto: Re: airports with No jetways how do they handle pax who cant cli=
mb
steps?=0D
 =0D
=2E...I remember a narrow aluminum 'chair' being used. It=0D
had bars at the top and and an extended horizontal bar=0D
at the bottom which enabled two agents (one above, one=0D
below) to carry the PAX up the stairs. The chair was=0D
narrow enough to slide down the aisle. However, often=0D
the disabled Passenger was too wide to easily slide=0D
down the aisle.=0D
 =0D
Bryant Petitt=0D
Cumming, GA=0D