Re: ATA (was: SFGate: ATA Airlines to Expand Service)

I did some more looking.  The seating charts haven't been updated but I did
find this at http://www.ata.com/customer_service/policies/Initiative10.pdf
This is ATA's Initiative 10.  The pertinent part begins on page 62 (page 7
of the PDF):
B757-200 J12 Y173
B757-300 J12 Y220
B737-800 J12 Y148

The L-1011-500 is all Y class.  Not all 757's and 737's have J class

ATA has 12 initiatives
(http://www.ata.com/customer_service/policies/csplan0.html):
 Initiative 1: Offer The Lowest Fare Available
 Initiative 2: Notify The Customer Of Known Delays, Cancellations, And
Diversions
 Initiative 3: On-Time Baggage Delivery
 Initiative 4: Support An Increase In The Baggage Liability Limit
 Initiative 5: Allow Reservations To Be Held Or Cancelled
 Initiative 6: Provide Prompt Ticket Refunds
 Initiative 7: Properly Accommodate Disabled And Special Needs Passengers
 Initiative 8: Meet Customers' Essential Needs During Long On-Aircraft
Delays
 Initiative 9: Handle "Bumped" Passengers With Fairness And Consistency
 Initiative 10: Disclose Travel Itinerary, Cancellation Policies, Frequent
Flyer Miles, And Aircraft Configuration
 Initiative 11: Ensure Good Customer Service From Code-Share Partners
 Initiative 12: Be More Responsive To Customer Complaints

David R
home.comcast.net/~damiross/books.html
www.sequoians.com