From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Michael C. Berch
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 21:55
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: dohop.com

It's similar in principle to the site I've been using for quite a
while as an airfare meta-search engine, Mobissimo. (http://
www.mobissimo.com). The Dohop interface seems clunkier, at least in
my browser (Firefox). Plus there are some annoyances, like quoting a
flight from a non-Eurozone origin to a non-Eurozone destination in
Euros. (SFO-LHR on UA). Mobissimo also claims to search 139 sites,
and seems to include all sorts of airlines including the LCCs, plus
it normalizes fare quotes to USD (great for Americans, dunno if there
are options for displaying in other currencies).

So for now I'll stick with Mobissimo, which I usually don't bother
with for domestic travel, but it saved me a bunch of money on a
flight from London to Zurich last year by finding a cheap flight on
an airline I hadn't previously heard of (Helvetic).

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Photos