Re: Air Canada brings simplified pricing to intercontinental markets

Simple - maybe.
Good for the consumer - doesn't sound like Tourist and Leisure are if
something comes up and the passenger has to change flights.  If a passenger
has to cancel a flight, why can't Air Canada and other airlines do like
Southwest does?  If I have a non-refundable ticket and have to cancel my
flight, I don't get robbed by the airline.  Instead, I get to use the FULL
amount of the fare paid for any other flight within one year.  I consider
that to be a win-win situation.  I get full use of my money for a year and
the airline doesn't lose the fare.

One of these days we will actually see airlines operated by competent
management.

David R
home.comcast.net/~damiross/books.html
www.sequoians.com