Re: AS?

Blaine Thompson wrote:
> Apparently a baggage moving vehicle (?) hit an AS plane today.  The local
> news lady said it "had to return to See Tack" - I'd easily bet $20 that
> she had no clue what "Sea-Tac" was.
>
> I didn't notice anything on the list here about it, but I'll be honest in
> admitting that I wasn't paying much attention to the incident.

This one never left the gate. The tug was accidentally activated by (who
else?) a Menzies ramper and towed the plane forward about 3 feet,
causing the aircraft to hit a baggage loading belt and the open boarding
door to hit the jetway.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/254686_alaska05ww.html

--
David Mueller / SAN