Re: SFGate: Father of 747 Sees Big Things for New Jet

What's funny about this press release is that what
people said at the beginning of the 747 program, is
the same thing people are saying about the A380
program.

I think , if Airbus gets it right, A380 will be really
successful.

BAHA
Fan of 777s and 320s

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=3D/n/a/2005/12/13/financial/=