Re: WN Question

AIRLINE:

Didn't know that Southwest doesn't book on other
airlines.  I guess that is why the fares are so cheap.
 Can anyone tell me what the name is for the flying
class privileges is for employees?  This allows them
to fly on other airlines for reduced cost.

Since this incident has happened, I've heard two
prevailing theories: weather and runway length.
We know that the plane was 1.5 years old and had just
passed a routine safety inspection.  I'm also
confident of WN's crew and their abilities.  My
feeling is that the weather was the culprit, but we'll
have to wait and see.

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts