Re: Federal air marshal shoots passenger on MIA jetway

The story as reported below smacks of a bad situation gone worse.

Seems now that 'law enforcement personel' are above the law I notice a lot
more killings by the authorities (our local Tucson Police are terrible--shoot
someone every other day)  always say he was reaching for a gun, or reaching in
his bag, usually a kleenex or cell phone-not a bomb or gun.  I realize its a
tough and quick call, but thats their only job and theyre not doing it very
well.