Re: Federal air marshal shoots passenger on MIA jetway

Airline:

This happened quite some time ago.  I'm surprised that
there are no more details about this?  When I first
heard about it, I was worried that it was in-air.
'Why fire a gun?' Then I thought 'Of course, not a
bullet, but something that will do the trick, without
killing off the public in an explosion.'

Now, about the person.  I wonder what were they
thinking about?  Was it an idle comment?  Someone
making a terrible joke?  What made it serious?  If the
person was carrying some sort of explosive device,
where was airport security during all of this?  (How
did they -- as always -- get