Re: Federal air marshal shoots passenger on MIA jetway

I intend this to be my one response to this on AIRLINE, as I am already in
the thick of it over on A.net, so please don't expect me to respond to a reply.
Given the facts that we know now, and the fact that the guy was in a sterile
zone of an airport, I believe the FAM to have been wrong in shooting the guy
dead without having tried to take other action first.  The man could have been
physically subdued and arrested without having been killed.