An article from globeandmail.com

Bill Hough (psa188@xxxxxxxx) thought you would be interested in the following article from globeandmail.com, Canada's leading source for online news:

"EU probes alleged CIA flights"
Whenever he has a weekend to spare, Luis Goncalves indulges in his passion.He travels from his home in Oporto, Portugal, to one of Europe's major airports and spends a couple of days standing at the side of the runway with a bunch of friends, photographing every airplane that takes off or lands.
<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20051205/PLANESPOT05/TPInternational/Email>

Note from  Bill Hough: This is all we need.

Get the news delivered to your inbox. Sign up for our daily News Update:
<http://www.globeandmail.com/newsletter/>