Re: Number of Passengers

Michael Burris <yyz_02140@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Is there any way to determine the number of passengers
>that boarded a past flight?
>
>I'm writing an article on Varig and I am wondering if
>their flights arriving from S. A. to the U.S. are
>fully sold, partially sold, arriving with very few
>passengers, etc?
>
>Any software on the Net that this info can be
>accessed?

Michael,

   In decades past ICAO published statistics for international flights
by city pair and maybe also by airline. I have not seen any of their data
lately, so I am not sure whether they still do. In any case, their data
would not be freely available; you would have to buy a paper (or these days
possibly pdf) copy. You might want to dig around a bit on the ICAO website
to find out what is available.

                                      Kees de Lezenne Coulander