Re: SFGate: Emirates Airlines to Buy 42 Boeing 777s

Gee Whiz, Baha,

Sounds like you have some sort of hidden agenda here!

Fortunately, we haven't had any shooting in any
Cumming Malls (oops, I forgot, we don't have any
Malls), GM Workers don't live here, and I have seen
any torturing lately in North Georgia, unless you
count the miserable traffic around here as torture.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=3D/n/a/2005/11/20/financial/=

http://farechase.yahoo.com