From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Bahadir Acuner
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 17:52
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SFGate: Emirates Airlines to Buy 42 Boeing 777s

Bryant,
You know what? US looks like a place you want to get the hell out of there
these days.. Shooting in Tacoma Mall, 40000 GM workers losing their jobs, a
government that practices and doesn't even deny torture....

Emirates serves Dubai really well.. Dubai is an awesome place to live, work,
do business in..

Baha
Fan of watching AC Milan live on Wednesday