Re: Fwd: San Jose's grandiose air terminal expansion plan shelved

OK, Where is the Grand Plan, spearheaded by Aviation
Enthusiasts Hough/Silagi to manifest a
user/foamer/enthusiast friendly SJC. We have yet to
hear their plans for the observation deck, etc. et.
al.

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

http://farechase.yahoo.com