Re: Boeing Jet's 13,422-Mile Flight a Record

I think it would be uneconimical for a 777 to do a LHR/SYD nonstop.  The aircraft that flew the long way from HKG to LHR did so with only 35 passengers.

The 777-200LR's range with real people, as opposed to airline execs, * is just under 10,000 miles.

David R
*Lighten up - it's a JOKE - I know airline execs (well, most of them) are people.