Re: Outsourcing our Safety (JetBlue's Maintenance)

Sorry about that, I thought the original message would have been read
already.  I didn't quite give a 1 word response.  If I do, I use AOL's quote feature
which means highlighting then hitting reply

In a message dated 10/23/2005 5:06:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,