Re: Delta Reservations - Boston

,> outsourced call centers to India

I have had better luck getting correct information from India than from some
of the idiots here in the US.  Much better quality and interested people over
there.  Res offices here seem to be staffed by min wage part timers with very
little training and less interest in the job.  Not like 20 years ago.  We
worked for airlines because we enjoyed the industry and the travel and most of us
loved our jobs and companys and, yes, were paid pretty good. Never got rich
but lived like we were
Dennis  (ex Swissair)