Delta Reservations - Boston

AIRLINE:

As I rode by Delta's reservations building at Logan last
week, I noted that a moving truck was hauling away lots of
office chairs.  This was the final goodbye for their center
that was at that location since the early 1980's.

The building seems suitable for a freight forwarder or for
cargo offices or other airline-related businesses.  But it
could also be razed and made for parking spaces, although it
would be a terrible loss of office space.

Times change.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit
http://www.canada.com/email/premiumservices.html for more
information.