Re: AcuWings : 5 - City of Renton : 0

They developed a business plan and chose type of
businesses that they want to promote and the
businesses that they don't want at the airport. Flight
training was one of them, the other not desired
business is night cargo.

They want to promote jet trafic into Renton. My flight
training competitor has been selling fuel for last 4
years and she is  trying to talk the city into
building an FBO for her. (isn't that lovely?)

At the same time, there will be other businesses that
i will be providing in the near future. So, this was a
major battle win in the war that will keep going for
some time to come..

BAHA
Fan of working