Re: ITA Software

Blaine,

    Are you having problems accessing any other sites? Your ISP's
backbone may be, at some point, connected to Level 3, who has cut off
peering with Cogent Communications:

http://news.com.com/Network+feud+leads+to+Net+blackout/2100-1038_3-5889592.html

    A quick tracert from my PC to itasoftware.com reveals hops from my
ISP, to AT&T, to Cogent, to itasoftware.com. I'll bet this is the cause
of your issue.

Greg Rendell
PHL