Re: jet Blue incident

Like I said, malpractice claims have gone down, while insurance companies
have driven up the costs on their own and justified it by lying to people.  As
far as the McDonalds coffee incident, read up on it sometime and tell me she
shouldn't have won

>>I'm not denying there are some good lawyers. It's mainly the malpractice
lawyers I think are scum, plain and simple, for they drive up costs for
everyone.  Just like the McDonalds coffe incident - some shyster sue (and won, for
Pete's sake!) because he convinced his client that McDonalds was responsible for
her stupidity.<<

Like Jeff Foxworthy says "the warning is there because you KNOW someone did
it"

>>Lawyers also cause the long list of obvious safey precautions to be spelled
out on products like a baby walker ("do not use to slide down a hil' -
duh!).<<