Re: Tunisian ATR ditches off Sicily, 9 dead, many survivors

> However, I think that perhaps, in the future, it would be best that any
> future posting of similar links be accompanied by a clear warning since some
> persons really do not want to see the sadder aspects of an aircraft accident

Good idea how to handle it in the future.

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly.
Certainly pictures of dead bodies and their injuries etc. are of great relevance for
the investigation of an accident.
I just had the feeling, that most people around here are no accident investigators
and therefore were shocked when being confronted with that kind of pictures without
warning.

I'm sure the original poster didn't want to offend anybody and I accept that he just
wanted to inform us about the availability of pictures of the rescue operation.

brgds,
Manfred, Vienna, Austria.