From: "Miguel J. E. Branco da Silva" <kispo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 07 August 2005 18:53
Subject: Re: Tunisian ATR ditches off Sicily, 9 dead, many survivors

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/august/ogrish-dot-com-sicily_coast_crash1.jpg

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/august/ogrish-dot-com-sicily_coast_crash2.jpg

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/august/ogrish-dot-com-sicily_coast_crash3.jpg

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/august/ogrish-dot-com-sicily_coast_crash4.jpg