Re: Air France Crash - Toronto Pearson International - YYZ

It was stated on the CBC that the pilot apparently aborted his first
attempt at landing, then air traffic controllers advised him to go Dorval
Airport in Montreal as he had sufficient fuel but the pilot refused. Can
anybody confirm this from another source?