Re: Low Fares?

David MR wrote:
> What do taxes in other countries have to do with taxes here?  I don't care
> what the taxes are elsewhere because I live here, not elsewhere.

Alireza was just pointing out that if you think domestic flight taxes
are bad, international flight taxes (including trips originating or
ending in the US) are even worse.  And you'll get hit with some of those
if you fly to Hawaii, since you spend time in international airspace.

--
David Mueller / HNL
dsm717@xxxxxxxxx