Re: NW DC-10 makes emergency landing in Tehran

Oh no, Baha, absolutely not.  I mean, no right minded person would give
money to the families of innocent victims of a tragic mistake/military
conspiracy (delete whichever one your politics doesn't like). Especially if
they're Arabs (yes, I know, Iranians aren't Arabic but allow me a little
leeway while I'm being sarcastic) because everybody knows they wouldn't
reciprocate to us.  Ain't that right, David?

<sarcasm mode off>

Grant
SYD
QF