US Airways, America West agree to merge

Whats the general opinion out there--whats gonna happen?

I think AmericaWest is doing the best job they ever have, decent prices and
better service by far than Delta -USAir etc.  Lots of young parttimers who are
kinda stupid but overall for todays  airline climate not bad.  USAir?? A
disaster which cant seem to learn or adapt to todays market.  Living in Tucson,
AmericaWest's backyard we are treated poorly, only service is on RJ's  100% full,
only to PHX, and at a 25-30% surcharge over PHX fares.  Will it now improve
or will they dump us altogether?