Re: [AirlineGeek] question -are airlines allowed to release passenger information.

I liked Airline at first.

But after a few episodes I realized something -- because of its unique boarding standards, WN is basically sending the message:

"Get drunk, we'll bump you first.  In fact, we'll use those of you that drink out there as an oversale buffer.  Drunker you get, less likely we'll have to pay out for an oversale."