Re: fuel at TLV and Refuling

I understood it as meaning CO was landing in LGW to refuel. Seemed clear enough to me.

Grant
SYD
QF

---- Mark Panitz <mrpanitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> someone repiled to my concerned
>
>OK, Ready?
>

>TLV fuel bad. Flight are arriving/departing TLV as
>
>long as they have
>

>the needed fuel to fly but cannot get fuel at TLV. CO
>
>flts did fuel stops
>
>in/out of LGW for the needed fuel.

yet the poster who first mention in the SAME message

they   show

CO FLIGHT FLYING FROM TLV-LGW-EWR

giving the impression that the flight was

refulling in TEL AVIV

in that example there was no ,meation that the flight

already had the fuel to begin with..