Re: Photography at LGA

I'm glad to here you're not one to give in to the
misinformation of officials, law or otherwise. I'm
always getting into debates at PHL. I think half of
the police force knows me well. But once in awhile I
find a new official that gives me the same routine
that you encountered. Spotters & Photogs, stand up for
your rights!

Paul

http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/pollock/263/egypt/egypt.html