Frontier major computer upgrade

I don't exactly what's going on but my wife said that they are going on with
a major 'puter upgrade so they are not able to book reservations, check
people in or assign them seats. Everything is done manually and boarding is
done by alphabetical order of the last name (good thing she changed hers to
Acuner)... Because of the inconvenience she said that the TVs are free
today.

What's the scoop about this?

BAHA
Fan of wife flying me good food from DCA today :)