From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gerard M Foley
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 6:19 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Airline Pilot's Pay

A couple of weeks ago a woman called the NPR program "The Car Guys" saying
she lived near Anchorage, AK.  She said she was a pilot for a "major
airline", and was being transferred, and would be based at San Francisco.
She said rents were so high there that she was planning to live in a vehicle

parked in the airport lot, and wanted advice on what to buy for the purpose.

At the end of the call she asked "What is the difference between a pizza and

a pilot's pay?"

The answer, she said, was "A pizza can feed a family of four".

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley