Re: AC's CRJs at Vancouver / Schedule

I'm a Mac head. No Star Alliance timetable application for me. Though
I'd love to know the format of the underlying database.

I once wrote a perl script that bashed against a web-site and did a
fairly good job of extracting a schedule... but it was painful to
decode when they changed the web-site.

Matthew