Re: AC's CRJs at Vancouver / Schedule

If you're dedicated and willing to devote a couple extra steps to the
process, you can jury-rig a tab delimited schedule.
 From Star Alliance timetable application, you can get a list of all
non-stops either to or from a certain airport for a single day or a
range of dates.  You can then export the list to the clipboard, and
paste it back into Excel for a manipulatable database.  It's clunky,
sure, but useful for some applications.