Re: AA MD80 at YVR?

It's in the most unlikely spot. There's plenty of room on the ramp by
the terminals (especially with UPS now on the north side.)

Transat and other BBJs and the like park closer to the South Terminal.

Curiosity is, well, making me curious.

Ever since CP packed it in, AA's service has been dwindling at YVR
(even though it remains the head-office of OneWorld!) ORD-YVR service
is practically non-existant. DFW is the only AA destination, and only
represented with a flight in about half of their banks.

(And UAL is packing 757s to YVR every night during the winter...)

Matthew