INFO: ITALYNEWS

Hi to all,
further news from Italy,

AIR DOLOMITI.new year, new policy, new airplanes. The rumors regarding the
new hop towards the 100 seater are confirmed from the latest communication
diffused from the accountable manager where the crew base of Ronchi dei
Legionari will be moved to Verona. The jetbase of Trieste will continue to
grant the overhaul for the fleet and for other customers. Five 100 seater
BAe146/300s will join the fleet, starting with the first in April/May 2005,
and the last before the end of the year. The full phase out of the
Canadairs is expected at the end of the year. Three ATR42/500  are replaced
from a newest ATR72/500.

BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES with effect Jan 13th. 2005 has received the traffic
rights to operate from Italy to Vietnam with two gates at the moment in use
for departure (Milan and Bologna). The flight is weekly and is one of the
two flight a week in operations from  Milano-Bologna to Bangkok. The
thursday rotation now flies from Milan Mxp-Bologna to Ho Chi Minh
City-Bangkok and then Milan Mxp-Bologna. In service the 276 seater B767/300ER.

EASY JET will operate a new four times a week flight with effect July 1st.
2005 on mo-we-fr-su from Belfast to Rome CIA.

EUROFLY has published and open to the sales and booking the new seasonal
flights from Bologna, Naples, Palermo to New York JFK Terminal 4.

BLQ-JFK 14 : 50 - 17 : 55 (9h05min) MO-WE-FR 13/6-16/9
NAP-JFK 14 : 15 - 17 : 55 (9h40min) TU-TH-SA 14/6-17/9
PMO-JFK 15 : 55 - 19 : 40 (9h45min) SU 19/6-18/9

JFK-BLQ 21 : 55 - 11 : 55 + 1giorno (8h00min) TU-TH-SU 14/6-18/9
JFK-NAP 21 : 55 - 12 : 20 + 1giorno (8h25MIN) MO-WE-FR 13/6-17/9
JFK-PMO 23 : 55 - 14 : 25 + 1giorno (8h30min) SA 18/6-17/9

RYANAIR: From the web site a very hot news!!!

RYANAIR REDUCES PLANNED EXPANSION AT MILAN BERGAMO
DUE TO CONTRACTUAL DISAGREEMENT WITH AIRPORT

Ryanair, Europes No. 1 low fares airline, today (Friday, 14th January 2005)
announced the cancellation of 3 frequencies across a number of its routes
from Milan Bergamo, due to a contractual disagreement with the airport. The
airline confirmed that it will not be expanding its base to a fifth
aircraft as originally announced in November.

Announcing the reduction in planned services from Milan Bergamo, Ryanairs
Deputy Chief Executive, Michael Cawley, said in Dublin:

"When we announced our planned expansion from our Milan Bergamo base late
last year the terms negotiated were clear - Ryanair would achieve further
cost savings and an expansion of the term of its contract in return for a
60% increase in its presence at the airport and an increase in passenger
numbers through the airport of over 1 million per annum. Unfortunately the
airport feels that it cannot now honour one term of the agreement and
regrettably we have decided to cancel part of our expansion which involves
a reduction in frequency on three routes "Milan BGY -London Stansted, Milan
BGY- Brussels Charleroi and Milan BGY-Frankfurt Hahn with effect from 25th
February 2005. All other services at Milan Bergamo will be unaffected by
this decision. Passengers on the cancelled flights will be offered
alternatives on the same route.

Ryanair will be announcing within the next week where this aircraft will
now be positioned. All our growth and cost projections for fiscal 2005/2006
remain unaffected.

That's all for today,
Best Regards,
Marco