Re: US Air

They are also saying "Put in a performance like last week's, and we cease to exist," or "after our 'enhanced review' of last week's absentee patterns, maybe you should show up on the holiday you planned rather than the holiday you called in."

Besides, Norman Minetta is on the warpath -- "The Secretary stressed, ?It is important that the Department and the traveling public understand what happened, why it happened, and whether the carriers properly planned for the holiday travel period and responded appropriately to consumer needs in the aftermath.? "

If DOT figures out that the "why" is absenteeism fostered by horrendous management-labor relations, well then, it might be time to openly declare the patient terminal, and maybe put together a loan package to help Pennsylvania get through what will be the biggest single-month jump they've ever felt on their unemployment rolls.

Dennis W Zeuch <DZTOPS@xxxxxxx> wrote:
A truly great management plan
Ask everyone to work for free....then maybe, just maybe , we will be able to
save the company. Are these guys for real?