Re: All you photogs out there, you are flogging terrorists! :)

>BA- I am taking the TSA's security training course online. (Someone =
made a
lot
>BA- of money on that). Among the different scenarios, here's the one :
>BA- " When entering the gates of a flight training facility, you see a =
man
>BA- standing outside and taking pictures. The man seems to be taking =
all
sorts
>BA- of pictures including aircraft taking off and landing, aircraft on =
the
>BA- parking ramp, and photos of the hanger" (which is misspelled, =
because
it's a
>BA- hangar, not hanger)
>BA-

So what are you trying to imply, that every one taking photographs
around an airport is what?

If they are doing as described they need to be checked. If a person
enjoying their hobby of plane spotting, quite a popular pastime in
the UK, no problems. There could be all sorts reasons and they need
to be checked.

--

Dave Hedges
LHR