Re: Backlash from Airbus ads still fresh

FWIW, I photographed an Air France A340 in Atlanta a couple of months back.

Also thinking about it, Iberia, SAS, Swiss and Air Canada use 340s across the
Atlantic.

For A330 you have Air Canada, SAS, Austrian, JMC, Thomas Cook, Swiss,
Northwest, LTU, bmi, US Airways, Air France, Air Transat, TAM and Aer Lingus.

For A310, Air Transat still uses them and Tarom has just stopped into JFK (I
think).

Maybe more...

Cheers,

Alastair