Re: [Sky-1] More issues on new TSA rule

Definitely clear as glass.

I'll say that the TSA -- like any security outfit -- should be the business of managing appearances and perceptions, the *perception* of safety being the primary target of any decent terrorist.  Making life difficult for resident aliens who want flight training is clearly a way of manipulating public perception into thinking the skies are in some way safer.  Dosen't mean that they are safer, but a sense of security -- or insecurity -- is often more powerful than the reality itself.  I do not say it's a good thing, I say it's what the Government does when it can't get a handle -- it legislates or enforces in such a way as to project an image of control.

Bahadir Acuner <bahadiracuner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Once again, these are not people who are coming here
to get flight training, these are people who are
ALREADY in the USA.

I make my living through matching data. Photos are NOT
good source of matching. There are other attributes
you use to match people to the terrorist lists, and
the key information can be entered through a website.
All I need it the name, date of birth, SSN (there
people will have SSNs for sure)

People who are trying to get trained are already going
to other places, Canada for example. I am having
problem with this issue because people who are already
here, who are paying taxes, who are working in
American companies are being targeted.

And there is not a single proof this will stop the
terrorists.. Terrorists will go about their business
and if they need to get trained, they will get trained
no matter what..

I hope it is clear to you..

=====