Re: ITALY - CUBA

--Apple-Mail-4-25621556

Air Canada also flies to Cuba. Charter only.

SkyService probably does the route as well.

BWIA flies from Port of Spain and/or Barbados.

After Mexico, Cuba is the #2 destination for Canadian holiday
travelers. #3 is Dominican Republic... if memory serves me correctly.

Matthew

On 9-Nov-04, at 8:37 AM, Bahadir Acuner wrote:

> Nope.. It's only stupid US rules. Even our Canadian neighbors are
> enjoying
> great vacations in there. A friend of mine just had a fantastic
> honeymoon in
> Havana. He said "bring some cigars and some rum on the way back" to
> which I
> replied "I have to smoke/drink them before I come back to US".
>
> Speaking of which, what is the best way to travel to Cuba from Canada?
> Air
> Transat has a lot of vacations, but I am wondering if there are any
> other
> package tours that I can purchase. Flying a Cubana Tupolev wouldn't be
> bad
> either..
>
> BAHA
> Fan of Cuba libra :)

 <bold> </bold>

<excerpt>Nope.. It's only stupid US rules. Even our Canadian neighbors
[...]

</excerpt><<snip>

Is there an Italian or European prohibition against direct flights to
Cuba?

Of course. Jamaica isn't a lot farther than Cuba.

Gerry

http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/

http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html

http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley