Counselor: TSA didn't tell us anything about that. That's a good point, but
I don't know where I can get the answers from?

Me: If an international student from , say Canada , wants to come to get
training, can I train them by registering at www.flightschoolcandidates.gov
?  I was told that I have to be Part 141.. Is that correct?

Counselor: We can get your application to get Part 141, but about the
issuing of visas, about formal paper work , I have no clue.. That's TSA's
ballpark..

Then we talked about Tomahawks, her former flight school in Central
California and her grand parents being from Samos..

I leave you with the following AOPA excerpt.

Confusion reigns over TSA flight training rule
Pilots tell AOPA they didn't know it applies to them

One thing is clear: The Transportation Security Administration's new alien
flight training/citizenship validation rule is confusing to most pilots,
students, flight instructors, and flight schools.

"From my talks with pilots during Pilot Town Meetings last week in Georgia
and Florida, I know there is still a great deal of confusion about this
rule," said AOPA President Phil Boyer. "Most pilots don't know if the rule
applies to them, and those that do are unsure of how to register and comply
with the rule.

"And flight instructors are particularly unhappy about being turned into de
facto immigration agents," Boyer said.

AOPA is working with TSA to resolve the many issues with the rule (see "AOPA
to help TSA revise citizenship validation rule"). The association has been
vocal in exposing the problems and has had some success in getting
clarifications and changes to the rule (see "TSA amends parts of new flight
training rule"), including a change to allow a simple logbook entry to show
that a student's citizenship was properly validated.