part 2 of my trip (from SMF to Lax) on 11/14

Well I arrived SMF airport about 2 hours earlier and it was
the baggage checkin line was also the id/ticket/boarding pass line
then after checking the luggae and taking to the TSA station -they had
me wait (since I did lock the luggage) and it passed,then it was
time to go upstairs and go though metal decector -yes here I had to remove my shoes, and then my belt caused the alarm to go off
so I had go though secondary screening -the agent was quite nice about it. and clearance I asked him , it was my belt wasnt it -yep was
the answer
then had some lunch there after lunch  I found the gate
and then I asked about how full the flight was and at first I did
menation I might be interested in being a volunter for DBC
but they said all their other flights to Lax were full and they couldnt guarantte me a flight until Monday.. so I didnt volunteer
althought I did forget that Southwest also flew to Burbank
and they did at first ask for volunteers later..
anyway the flight plane arrived ealier (it was
coming from Seattle -going to Lax and then contiuning onto
ABQ - the plane  nose read "Lone star" so I'm guessing
it must have been the lone star plane ..(although I never did see
the N number again..
anywy after everyone boarded the flight left just about on time
although some passengers counldnt find room for their carryon
so they had to check them
the flight was quick and after deboarding -going to Baggage claim
and I was suprosed how fast the luggage came
then I went home