Re: Military Aircraft Patrolling skies?

FYI submachine guns are visible on law enforcement outside New York City voting booths.  It would have scared my kids had they no prior 9-11 experience.

Bless this nation.

"Michael A. Burris" <yyz_02140@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Clay:

>From this side of the coast (East) everything seems
calm, but I enjoy the thought. For me, I saw just one
lone policeman at the elderly nursing home where I
voted this AM. But given Bin Laden and his recent
threat, I think he probably wouldn't want to disrupt
the voting process, as it would turn both political
camps even more so against him and fuel the war in
Iraq, pro Bush. (I am glad Bush and Kerry stand
together on this one issue.) Still, it never hurts to
be safe.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

'Proud to be a Massachusetts Democrat!'