INFO: ITALYNEWS

Hi to all,
further news from Italy,

MY AIR has published its schedules starting Dec. 17th. 2004:

Bergamo-Catania, 12 weekly flights
Bergamo-Madrid, 7 weekly
Bergamo-Naples, 12 weekly
Venice-Barcelona, daily
Venice-Madrdi, daily

Planned routes in future:
Bergamo-Brindisi, Catania-Madrid.

The business plan reports a five year period to growth the operations. The
start up is planned on Dec. 17th. 2004 with three A320's. the fourth in
January and further two from April 2005. The company philosophy is to be
great and a referrement company in the world of the low cost in Italy. We
will check our costs in the optic to maintain low the prices granting high
standards of and comfort  Simplu ancd clear is our policy, competitive
fares, quality of the product, flights on-time, both in the low cost
philosophy.
Merrick Adelstein, CEO of MyAir the new airline brand of MyWay Airlines "My
desire is being able soon to welcome you aboard of our ships. Our cabin
staff  is ready to receive you with the smile and enthusiasm  that are not
easy to find in the planes of other competitors. Our goal is simply to
render your flight an experience, than we all wish ourselves, we will make
to say you: Myair.com, my sky, mine wants to detach the flight.

VOLARE GROUP
thanks to skyliner-aviation.de there are some updated movements regarding
the fleet:
Airbus A320  -212  l/n 814    I-PEKW  VolareWeb ferried from Shannon to
Gander on the way to Winnipeg on 24OCT04 by the lessor ILFC and parked  ex
N471LF
Airbus A320 -214  l/n 1757  I-PEKQ  VolareWeb  feeried from Shannon to
Winnipeg with stop at Gander on 24OCT04 by the lessor ILFC and parked  ex
F-WWIR
Airbus A330  -202 l/n  339    I-VLEF  Volare  flown to SNN 22OCT04 by
lessor ILFC and parked  ex N339LF

That's all for today,
Best Regards,
Marco

This is an aviation bulletin with the intention only to well known the
Italian aviation scene