From: Michael A. Burris [mailto:yyz_02140@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:49 AM
To: The Airline List; Clay Wardlow
Subject: Re: Airport Architecture

Clay:

A little quip about your last comment on Denver...if
you spent some time 'living there' you might have a
lot in common with Tom Hanks, star of the movie=20
'The Terminal!'(hehe!)

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass

P.S. A good portion(not all) of that movie was filmed
at Montreal - Mirabel, but those in the know correct
me if I'm wrong!

http://display.maxvr.com/mapviewer/panoviewer1_yvr.asp?imageid=3D3D3318)
> - Stores/Restaurants are excellent including
> numerous Tim Horton's=3D20
> (Canadian's Intra-venous source of coffee) and
> 7-Eleven.
> - My flight can put it's wheels down at 10pm, and
> I'll be OFF the=3D20
> airport property by 10:15pm. Including clearing
> customs, collecting=3D20
> baggage and hailing a cab. (For an airport with 20
> million PAX per=3D20
> year, that's impressive.)
>=20
> Matthew
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On 11-Oct-04, at 1:28 PM, Clay Wardlow wrote:
>=20
> > What is your favorite airport, architecturally
> speaking?
> >
> > =3D3D20
> >
> > What about your least favorite?
> >
> > =3D3D20