From: damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:11 PM
To: The Airline List; Clay Wardlow
Subject: Re: Old Airport Question

=20

There's several private airports in Carthage.  I found a reference to
"Meyers Air Park" in a NTSB accident synopsis but cannot find the
airport in airnav.com.  Could this be the airport you are asking about?

=20

How long ago was the Wal-Mart built? =20

=20

When I get home, I'll look through some of my old OAG's to see if I can
find an airline (probably Ozark) that served Carthage.

David R

=20

        -------------- Original message --------------=20
=09