Re: 737-700 is the best thing to ever happen to Aloha

Some people say the very slightly wider cabin makes A32S aircraft more
comfortable, but I have never noticed it.  I actually have usually found 737s more
comfortable, but the majority of my 737 flying has been with WN and they have a
larger than normal seat pitch.  Again, it really depends on who you are
flying with.  If you have 189 people on a 738 with 28 inch pitch on FR, that will
certainly be less comfortable than 32-34 inches on a B6 A320.  Then again
Easyjet cramming 156 into an A319 (designed for 149, they got an exception because
of a new exit design) compared to WN with 137 on a 149 seat 73G will give the
impression of a much more comfortable 737.  My friend who flew that BUR-OGG
flight is 6'5", but I think he grabbed an exit row.  I am guessing the seat will
be just as comfortable as flying anything else, as AQ probably has a 31-32"
pitch, which is the same as most airlines, whether on a 737, 747, 777, or A340
(I found the US A321 to be much more comfortable than their A330, and the 757
more comfortable than both, but that is just me)

In a message dated 10/5/2004 6:08:06 PM Central Daylight Time,