Re: [AirlineGeek] Check out Virgin Nigeria Airways - Home

I am only vaguely surprised that BA hasn't gone after Branson on some competition issue, you know, "He's arrogated the neutral area of space resources for his exclusive use," and filed in Brussels against him charging monopolistic pricing, operating commercial services without a space license, etc., etc.